jump to search jump to main content

I-20 Request Form

For Continuing/Returning Students

  • This Link has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Link has been designed for use by Student. For Student

Use the I-20 request form for continuing and returning University of Michigan international students from the Student Life International Center.

Press the Star icon to add to your My Favorite Links on the home page.
Press the Open Link button to view this page.



ITS Service Center
 Back to top