jump to search jump to main content

  • This Link has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Link has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff, Student. For Faculty, Staff, Student

Contact the Dean of Students Office directly if you are concerned about a student or you observe a student who appears to be in distress. You will be connected with a member of the Critical Incident Case Management Team who will gather basic information about your concerns, including the name of the student and any contact information that you have. The team member will discuss options for addressing the behavior, including steps that you can take and steps that the team member will take on behalf of the Dean of Students Office. 

You are encouraged to report any incident that is of concern to you or any student who appears to be in distress. If you feel there is an immediate threat, call 911 or UMPD at 734-763-1131.



ITS Service Center
 Back to top